Guys, right now you have your all custom ROMs list with their download links. But if you don’t know how to flash on your Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 or any other Android device. Project Sakura officially supported for Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1. It means you will get regular OTA updates with that custom ROM. Project Sakura ROM Android 11 based custom ROM of Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 Pro builds by the LordShenron developer of XDA. CrDroid ROM officially supported for Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 free.
- On top of all of this, using Merlin firmware on your Asus router will NOT void your warranty!
- In short, there’s no risk in using Merlin if you don’t mess up the firmware migration process or expect tech support from Asus.
- If you are facing any software error on your device or any other application issue, it means your phone needs to flash.
- The connection type, a Wi-Fi band or a network port, used for the backhaul is often referred to as the uplink.
Upon rebooting, log in to your device again and check that the latest firmware version has been successfully installed. After the firmware update is completed, press the On/Off button on your device to reboot it manually. To be sure if you are successfully connected please visit strongvpn.com and check your IP address at the top of the page. In the opened file find the “remote” option and check the last word in this line. AsusWRT-Merlin is an alternative to AsusWRT, the name of the firmware developed by Asus for use on all their recent routers. But I know many advanced users who only buy an Asus router after Merlin is available, and I don’t blame them. If you can appreciate even just one of the many benefits this alternative firmware offers, such as the vastly more advanced VPN feature, it’s tough to go back.
In terms of rock-solid stability, LineageOS would take the crown for the most stable custom ROM. Defining Havoc-OS would take up more than a couple of words. In your first run of this ROM, you’d find it similar to just about any other custom ROM out there. Use it for a couple of days, and you literally start experiencing the true beauty of Havoc-OS. One of the first ROMs to successfully implement a truckload of features. It will definitely remind you of Resurrection Remix and Paranoid Android from the past.
- ASUSWRT gives even low-tech users easy control of advanced router functionality.
- In other modes — AiMesh satellite node, access point, repeater, etc — all ports work as LANs.
- The team “MSM Xtended” is here with a new era of Android.
- MSM Xtended officially supported for Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1.
This is the official ADB and Fastboot binary provided by Google and is the only recommended one. So download it and then extract it to any convenient location on your PC. Doing so will give you the platform-tools folder, which will be used throughout this guide. You might want to revert your phone to stock Android for many reasons. Selling it or making a warranty claim is the biggest.