While the POCO X3 GT does focus on speed and performance above all else, it still delivers some decent functionality in other areas as well. You’re getting dual-5G SIM capabilities with NFC, and with its professionally-tuned JBL speaker system, the POCO X3 GT delivers exceptional stereo audio quality that’s punchy and robust. Both smartphones feature a 6.67-inch display with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels. Poco X4 Pro has a more powerful processor with Qualcomm SM6375 Snapdragon 695 5G (6 nm) compared to Poco X3 Pro’s Qualcomm Snapdragon 860 (7 nm). If you are looking for a device that is affordable and meets your needs easily with its features, of course, it is among the devices that can be purchased. Do not forget to indicate your thoughts in the phone comments.
While most alternatives will miss out on the sheer power of the POCO X3 Pro, they offer well-rounded packages that might be worth looking at. Aimed at a specific niche that is focused entirely on performance, the POCO X3 Pro is an appealing option.
Starting with the Xiaomi Poco M4 Pro 5G, the device has a sleek and modern design. We’ll be taking a closer look at the features, performance, and overall value of each device to help you decide which one is the right fit for you. Both of these phones come from the same family, but they have some key differences that set them apart.
- So, in this post, we have shared my own experience with this mobile while I play PUBG and BGMI games for around 6 months.
- While Xiaomi did a great job with bumping hardware specs on the X3 Pro the camera department got the short end of the stick.
- You can flash Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro Android Phone Firmware with Flash tool.
- Here’s the list of ROMS that are currently available for X3 Pro.
Although it doesn’t have the perfect contrast, we found raised blacks not too obvious even in very dark rooms. Its fast-responding pixels will make more of the 120Hz refresh speed. To top up the battery, we do get a 33W Adapter in the box, which is Quick Charge 3 certified, and can charge firmware up the battery from 1-100% in 1 hour 20 minutes.
- It comprises a 48 MP main sensor accompanied by an 8 MP wide shooter, a 2 MP depth sensor and a 2 MP macro sensor.
- The macro sensor is borderline unusable, and you’ll have to take a ton of photos to get a single serviceable shot from it.
- POCO X3 Pro comes with a dual stereo speaker, the main speaker is located at the bottom, while the earpiece doubles as a secondary speaker.
- In our testing, I noticed a slight bleeding issue around the punch-hole, which can be observed with white background.
The privacy watermark function will let you put a watermark onto photographs that you post in order to prevent them from being misused. That’s all the tutorial on how to install the Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro USB driver for the Windows procedure. If there is a problem or an error, you can keep in touch with us through the Contact menu at the bottom of this page. Support us and share it with anyone who needs it so we can continue to support you. The MIUI 14 update for POCO X3 NFC will bring a significant improvement over previous versions of the software. The old version the MIUI 13 needs to cover its deficiencies with the new MIUI 14. Xiaomi has already started preparations for POCO X3 NFC MIUI 14 UI.